REPLICA PIAGGIO APE TRAILER
Piaggio Ape History
The Piaggio Ape is one of the most recognisable and iconic vehicles in the world, renowned for being a micro-sized workhorse and more recently, a cafe trailer! This three-wheeled light commercial vehicle was first manufactured in Italy, way back in 1948 and production continues today, but in India. The Ape was first introduced as an adaption of the Vespa scooter (Ape meaning Bee in Italian and Vespa meaning Wasp!) and was originally favored because of its compact size which could easily navigate the narrow Italian streets but is more recently used as a cafe trailer.
Introducing the replica ape!
Today, Retro Replicas have redesigned and re-created the Piaggio Ape as a towable cafe trailer, mobile bar, DJ booth, or events trailer…! By incorporating the classic Italian design and style into a simple hook up and go trailer system, Retro Replicas have created a super cool and affordable base for your business!
- Fibreglass cab section.
- Choose between fibreglass or mild steel rear box section.
- Gullwing rear box section doors.
- Spray painted (Choose from any standard RAL colour combination).
- Colour coded or chrome wing mirrors and door handles.
- Retro headlights, indicators & rear brake lights.
- Stainless steel hand wash sink with hot/cold mixer tap.
- LED strip lighting.
- UK, EU, US, AU power sockets and RCD protected electrical distribution box.
Standard chassis – 1.5m backbox = £11,995.00
Longer chassis – 2.0m backbox = £13,495.00
All prices are subject to VAT.